P4 - $1269

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this but you can get a P4 for $1269 through Apple EPP.

The Apple EPP pricing is not just for Apple employees. Other organizations and corporations who are part of the Apple EPP program can get the EPP pricing. My wife works for a large corporation that gets EPP pricing and I was able to purchase a P4 for $1259. Just had to show ID that verified employment. I believe at least some Federal employees, possibly veterans and a number of corporation and other organizations are included in the EPP program.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't work at Apple but apparently I just have to purchase online through the portal.

I ordered online via App, go into store for Personal pickup and tell the and they will bring out item, issue a refund and then resell it at the discounted price. At least that is how my local Apple Store has done it with several items I have purchased using the discount. I think you can also do it through a company portal if you prefer.

f9cc094209dee95157f6267acda224c5.jpg

Yeah cool, any way Best Buy will price match that? Prolly not....looks like the only good thing I'll get outta it is a 45 day no question return, elite plus member goodie, the only reason to buy from BB unless a sale

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31