P3SE and Ground Station Pro

Reaction score
Has anybody used DJI ground station pro with a P3SE. When I connect with the aircraft, I don’t get any camera/video feed from the AC on my iPad. Any suggestions? I can use the DJI go and litchi apps without any problems, but would like to try the gsp app.

I do have Dji go, Litchi, and ground station pro all installed on the same ipad. Might be some interference between the apps?

I do have Dji go, Litchi, and ground station pro all installed on the same ipad. Might be some interference between the apps?
Ground Station Pro should actually work on your iPad. Even when other apps (DJI Go and Litchi) are installed.

What version of the iPad do you use and which version of the operating system (iOS) do you have installed?

Ground Station Pro should actually work on your iPad. Even when other apps (DJI Go and Litchi) are installed.

What version of the iPad do you use and which version of the operating system (iOS) do you have installed?
Hi Chatkib, I am using a full size iPad model MD786LL/A using iOS version 11.2.6. Everything seems to work OK, just no camera feed. It says Phantom 3se camera in the status line, and when I hit the shutter button, it clicks like its taking a picture, but All I see is black in the camera feed.

Hi Chatkib, I am using a full size iPad model MD786LL/A using iOS version 11.2.6. Everything seems to work OK, just no camera feed. It says Phantom 3se camera in the status line, and when I hit the shutter button, it clicks like its taking a picture, but All I see is black in the camera feed.
I do get fine camera feed in dji go and litchi

One thing Idid notice is the little preview icon right under the camera settings control says NA, and when I tap on it the available preview source is unavailable and band width is unavailable and the slider is gray and can’t be slid. It does actually record pictures and videos, I just dont see the feed on my iPad. Puzzling!

Last edited:
Tried using another iPad that I know is supported by gsp. Still no camera feed. Can’t understand why it works fine with litchi and djgo but not ground station pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20