P3S

Reaction score
Remote
I am a newbie to drones so dare with me can someone tell me what are the best settings for S1 S2 on the remote. I want GPS on to help me out don't want to kill my drone first time out. Thanks for any help.

I bought prop gard camera gard.and bought landing gear extenders make a real difference. Especially if where newbies would you drive your car without bumpers.gimbal gard like seat belts.less than $50.00.look what it saves you if you crash....

Lol I just ordered all that will be here this week but what about the position of S1 and S2

Remote
I am a newbie to drones so dare with me can someone tell me what are the best settings for S1 S2 on the remote. I want GPS on to help me out don't want to kill my drone first time out. Thanks for any help.

I would start of in beginner mode no gps frist battery flight go 20ft up and around d and land ..do that a bunch
times.bottom buttons on back side .ones your talking about.I left blank for now.want to master flight which isn't hard before I let it think on gps.just in case you need to abort

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20