P3s

Reaction score
My p3s in beginners mode I swipe take off props Stuart for a second then shuts down if I start in manual it's fine can anyone please give me any advice as I'm new I want to use beginner mode to start thank you

My p3s in beginners mode I swipe take off props Stuart for a second then shuts down
You need to be a bit more specific, but I am going to guess that you are starting the motors without props....correct? It is normal for the motors to shut down shortly after without the props, if that is what you are asking.

You need to be a bit more specific, but I am going to guess that you are starting the motors without props....correct? It is normal for the motors to shut down shortly after without the props, if that is what you are asking.
Yes props off never had problem before will try tomorrow thank you

Yes props off never had problem before will try tomorrow thank you
They will stay on for a bit at idle, but if you attempt to rev them they will shut down....at least that has been my experience although I grant you that is a rarity.

Welcome!

If Fly Dawg's guess at what you are explaining is accurate it sounds as if he has the answer. This has always been the way a P3 has worked.

Funny though, we had many people ask about this when the P3 was first released but not that many in the last year or two. Now all of a sudden we've had two or three people ask the same thing in the last week. Funny how that happens, huh?

Good luck!

My p3s in beginners mode I swipe take off props Stuart for a second then shuts down if I start in manual it's fine can anyone please give me any advice as I'm new I want to use beginner mode to start thank you
CAN I say a massive thanks for the help it was as you all said I was being a right plonker lol so thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj