P3S Won't Connect to RC and App

Reaction score
Hi there,

I got a new P3 Standard last night and took it out for a couple of flights this morning and it worked beautifully. I then updated the software via the app and when I tried to fly it, I got a series of different errors. First it was a lack of connection to the RC, so I tried restarting it. Then it gave me an IMU error, so I calibrated it. Now it has given me a constant error whenever I use the app, saying "Remote controller connected, please connect your aircraft." The app (which I have tried running on both my iPhone 6 and iPad) gives me the same error whenever I go to the home screen. If I switch into camera mode, I just have "No signal" error at the top of the screen and no footage/data from the phantom.

My best guess is that the software didn't install properly/I may have stopped it too early, though I waited for it to install completely. Because I'm fairly new to the drone, I'm not sure how to uninstall/reinstall the software.

If anyone's got any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

Try to delete the app, reinstall it and see if it works. Or link the controller per instructions below
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454185790.732729.jpg

Try to delete the app, reinstall it and see if it works. Or link the controller per instructions below
View attachment 42315
Tried reinstalling the app earlier and it gave me the same error message. I followed the instructions for reconnecting and allowed the RC and P3 to try to connect for ~10 minutes with no luck. The RC just keeps beeping and the connect button blinks red. Any other ideas?

Tried reinstalling the app earlier and it gave me the same error message. I followed the instructions for reconnecting and allowed the RC and P3 to try to connect for ~10 minutes with no luck. The RC just keeps beeping and the connect button blinks red. Any other ideas?
If the link button blinks red, it means it's ready to link. The manual says you need to turn on the RC. Did you do that?

If you already did, try this.
Go to the RC menu in DJI Go app. At the bottom there is an option to relink. Then on the left side of the drone, there is a little hole with a red light; easier to see if it's up side down. Use a paper clip to press it. Turn off the drone, RC, and close the app. Then turn on RC, launch the app (make sure it's connected to RC's wifi), and turn on the drone. The light should turn green after it's linked successfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik