(Sold) Phantom 3 Standard With Lots Of Extras ($375)

Reaction score
Selling my Phantom 3 Standard because I rarely fly anymore. Just don't have the time. This is the third Standard that I've had (1st one lost, 2nd one stolen) so it's not very old. Purchased in Feb 2017 and only flown a few times. Many extras including backpack, DBS Itelite antenna, and Marco Polo Tracking monitor. Marco Polo tag is not included because it was on the stolen drone but can be purchased separately and linked to the monitor. This drone has never been crashed and everything is in good working condition

Included in sale:

Phantom 3 Standard
Controller
One Battery
Marco Polo Monitor (tag not included)
DBS Itelite antenna
Backpack (fits everything included)
4 sets of props (3 sets new)
2 bags for props
3 sets of vibration dampers
3 motor clamps for loosening props
Extra landing pads

Edit: Forgot to mention that battery charger and USB cord is included as well.

Tag for Marco Polo can be purchased here: Marco Polo Tag Transceiver

Retail price of around $788 (not inluding tag, props, and accessories)

I'm asking for $375. I would like to sell everything and not split anything up. Everything will be packed up in the backpack and shipped in a box. Shipping price will be based on your location.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

Last edited:
I gather the $500 is in USD?
How much does it cost to post to Western Australia?
(not committing to anything yet)
Do you have a postal code or even a city would work. I'll look it up.

I gather the $500 is in USD?
How much does it cost to post to Western Australia?
(not committing to anything yet)
According to usps.com the shipping cost based on weight and dimensions to Western Australia is $94.30

Reactions: Firedrone
Still for sale. Revised the post. Forgot to mention battery charger and USB cord is also included. Will consider reasonable offers.

Reducing price to $450 plus shipping.

$400 anyone?

I must say that's a great deal! I only bought my standard a couple months ago brand new for $789 AUD on sale so you've got an excellent deal. Maybe try posting on eBay as well if you are confident in those kinds of things?

Btw can I ask, how well does that modded range extender work? Also was it hard or expensive to install?

Thanks mate and good luck with your sale [emoji3]

I must say that's a great deal! I only bought my standard a couple months ago brand new for $789 AUD on sale so you've got an excellent deal. Maybe try posting on eBay as well if you are confident in those kinds of things?

Btw can I ask, how well does that modded range extender work? Also was it hard or expensive to install?

Thanks mate and good luck with your sale [emoji3]
I've already put it on ebay and the auction ran out with no bids. I even started it at $400. I don't really want to sell but I never fly anymore and I'd rather make a car payment. I can't ride a drone lol.

Maybe hold onto that one and get about twenty more and they should be able to lift you (I kid of course). Put a notice on a community board in a shop if their are any of those things around your locality. SURELY someone will get it as I said that is a bargain and if I was in the market I'd definitely consider it [emoji106]

I don't need it but if it gets much lower I might be forced to do something ...

I don't need it but if it gets much lower I might be forced to do something ...
lol I have it on ebay with a starting price of $400. But here and FB it's $450. If you can do at least $425 then I'll close everything and it's yours.

lol I have it on ebay with a starting price of $400. But here and FB it's $450. If you can do at least $425 then I'll close everything and it's yours.
I was referring to your $400 anyone? post you made at 5:05 PM today.
If it got any lower than that ^ ^ then I might be forced to do something ...

I was referring to your $400 anyone? post you made at 5:05 PM today.
If it got any lower than that ^ ^ then I might be forced to do something ...
Oh yea I forgot about that. Well for what is included then I really can't go below that.

Oh yea I forgot about that. Well for what is included then I really can't go below that.
Yeah but if it does and you can keep the Marco Polo Monitor,2 sets of vibration dampers and 2 motor clamps for loosening props.

Yeah but if it does and you can keep the Marco Polo Monitor,2 sets of vibration dampers and 2 motor clamps for loosening props.
Minus the Marco monitor alone still leaves a total retail price of $661 with the DBS Mod and backpack. I'll just leave it at $400 and someone will come along someday. Either here or one of the other places I have it up on.

I'm sure somebody will come along but like I said I don't need it as mine flies great.

$375 final price. I shouldn't but my car is more important. Will ship tomorrow for the first one who takes it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31