P3S very shaky flight

Reaction score
Temp is around 9 degrees in Iowa. Pretty chilly. Took it out. Auto take off and it was very jittery in flight. Sounded like the motors were cutting in and out. It was kinda jumping around. Not smooth at all. Gave it throttle and it took of and smoothed out but when letting off the throttle it would start dancing again. Battery and remote were both almost full charge. Wondering if the temp had anything to do with it or if my blades are out of balance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Temp is around 9 degrees in Iowa. Pretty chilly. Took it out. Auto take off and it was very jittery in flight. Sounded like the motors were cutting in and out. It was kinda jumping around. Not smooth at all. Gave it throttle and it took of and smoothed out but when letting off the throttle it would start dancing again. Battery and remote were both almost full charge. Wondering if the temp had anything to do with it or if my blades are out of balance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Make sure the battery is warm. You may be having voltage fluctuations. That can happen in cold weather.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic