P3s to P3a

Reaction score
So after having my P3s for not even one week I decided to upgrade to the P3a. Reason being I wanted that Lightbridge it seem to be so accurate and convenient base on Youtube videos and this forum, I cannot wait to take it out and enjoy it.

Were you able to take the P3S back? Good choice on the Advanced, the lightbridge is amazing.

Were you able to take the P3S back? Good choice on the Advanced, the Lightbridge is amazing.
Yes I just did a exchange. I was disappointed flying within my neighborhood I was not getting much distant with the Standard. The furthest I went was 180 height 770 distance.

I'm looking to get my first drone and have seen some differences in the P3S and P3A. Looks like people's main complaint is flight and video distance. I didn't know about the Lightbridge until today. I was under the impression your phone controlled everything, looks like this is true in the P3S. Also I've been on the fence about using GoPro. Seems it will be easier to just use phantom camera.

I'm looking to get my first drone and have seen some differences in the P3S and P3A. Looks like people's main complaint is flight and video distance. I didn't know about the Lightbridge until today. I was under the impression your phone controlled everything, looks like this is true in the P3S. Also I've been on the fence about using GoPro. Seems it will be easier to just use phantom camera.
You can not use a GoPro on the phantom 3 anyways. You will enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik