P3S System Error?

Reaction score
2637026c186fe87a1c2deca8bd27ac17.jpg

So my friend and I were testing the Follow me feature of my brand new Phantom 3 Standard. I turned it on, Calibrated and flew it into the air.

I noticed as it was following us down the street, all the lights were red. I thought it was odd, but my friend suggested maybe it thought it was nighttime so it has lights on. I got a bit more concerned when I saw they hadn't turned off.

I flew it down a bit. The menu heading said "Safe to fly (GPS)" in green. I opened the menu and I saw everything had red beside it. And the main message said "System error" I landed the drone at around 87% Battery, shut it off and powered it back on again, and the aircraft was fine. I flew it again and had fun. I was just wondering what exactly happened?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

that happened to me was to close to metal objects

I calibrated near our mustang which has lots of metal. That may have been the issue...

yep did same thing next to wifes car and not good shut it off redid it 10 feet away poof all good

My brother has a Standard. Everytime he starts it up, everything is red and it says recalibrate compass and perform IMU. He just powers it off then back on and all is well. We have no idea why this happens.

My brother has a Standard. Everytime he starts it up, everything is red and it says recalibrate compass and perform IMU. He just powers it off then back on and all is well. We have no idea why this happens.
Is he on a high-iron diet? :)

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
I think he is ironman
upload_2016-3-17_11-25-40.png

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
just bored waiting for battries to charge up told boss needed a short day to go fly opps that's me glad to be my own boss

Reactions: dirtybum
I had that! Turned it off and on and back to normal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31