P3S repair - send in hardshell backpack?

Reaction score
I need to send in my P3S for crash repair. I have one of the DJI branded hardshell (turtle shell) backpacks. Since I don’t have the original box anymore, would it be wise for me to send in the drone in the hardshell pack inside a cardboard box? The only thing I’m afraid of is DJI not sending my hardshell pack back to me when the repair is complete.

I need to send in my P3S for crash repair. I have one of the DJI branded hardshell (turtle shell) backpacks. Since I don’t have the original box anymore, would it be wise for me to send in the drone in the hardshell pack inside a cardboard box? The only thing I’m afraid of is DJI not sending my hardshell pack back to me when the repair is complete.

No. Get a good shipping box and pack the Phantom securely inside. If by chance they replace the drone, it would be unlikely you’d ever see your hard shell backpack returned also.

Good luck. [emoji106]

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I sent mine inside the box it came in !.....BUT they sent it back in a bigger box with the original in side....IF your not sure of just how to ship it......Take it to a company that will box it carefully and send it off and use the free printed shipping label...that they sent you to print and apply to the return box.....The Best of Luck To Yah.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4