P3S range and video issues solved...at least for me

Reaction score
I have had several posts on here as of late about my issues with my drone after a FW update. loss of range, video transmission weak signals. I tried FW downgrades/upgrades, I almost sold the thing.
plug your phone into your computer and check how much storage you have left! My Samsung S7 was almost maxed out. 1 gig left. Computers start to act poorly when they are almost out of memory resources, phones now are basically computers. I switched my phone to an iphone 7+ and re-calibrated everything, and it all came back! after doing a factory reset on the Samsung S7 and giving it to my wife, the drone now works with it as well.

Happy flying

Reactions: nwcove
For those of you who have not figured this out yet, don't blame the A/C when you are flying using a phone full of texts, pictures, videos and all the trash that google piles on. I use an Android tablet that is only used for flying. It works well.

GW

Reactions: pmaubo
Thing is, stored as much stuff as I could on the micro SD card in the phone, pics, music, videos. When I plugged it into the pic, it showed that the phones internal memory was almost gone, while card was hardly full. The culprit was the Samsung Gear VR files clogging up the phone.

For those of you who have not figured this out yet, don't blame the A/C when you are flying using a phone full of texts, pictures, videos and all the trash that google piles on. I use an Android tablet that is only used for flying. It works well.

GW

Same here... I bought a $99 dollars tablet that is used only to fly my phantom 3 standard and works extremely well... no issues so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31