P3S no signal error

Reaction score
Hi ppl. New to site as off yesterday... having a issue at the moment and getting a " no signal" on dji go app and disconnecting... is anyone else having the same problem... I took 2 screen shots off the camera view I had before I lost the safe to fly to the no signal error

Has anyone got any ideas what could be the cause?? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160718-192710.png
    Screenshot_20160718-192710.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_20160718-192650.png
    Screenshot_20160718-192650.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 225
Looks like wifi interference with the video downlink,
Does this on mine if I have my index fingers resting over the controller shoulders covering the wifi antenna,
Could also be wifi interference in the area ?
Maybe try in a more open area ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Andysmith6575
Well yeah sure it's worth a try resetting and re pairing the controller,
I'm no expert by any means,
I'm having my own fair share of issues with my P3S,
Mine was doing the same as that all of the time when taking off from my back garden,
Soon as I move into open field etc..
It's alright and doesn't happen,
Could be wifi interference in that particular area,
And make sure your not covering the shoulders on the remote with your fingers, that's where the wifi antennas are for the video,
Also make sure that video cache is turned off in the DJI go app settings,
Try open field tomorrow and report back.

Reactions: Andysmith6575
Hi Liam had the drone out today no problems at all so far... but my nephew hasn't been out with his.. we have flown them both together in open space without a problem.. I think if it is wifi interference it's caused by the street we live I'm guessing nearly everyone has wifi lol.. I did have to do a firmware update today took about 35 mins... it's a bit windy today so the drone been all over the place wouldn't hover in the 1 spot.. hopefully it is the wind cause it to move around and not another issue.. I'll find that out when I fly again in zero / low wind

It's most certainly wifi interference then Andy,
Was the same with me until I went into open space,
I'm just having a drifting issue with mine now
It's not holding in position and it's drifting off when flying straight
Going to have to do a few more checks

Ditto... wind is blowing about 9mph which isn't much I suppose... let me know if u we find anything about the drifting... I have never seen it so bad... it also looses altitude when hovering a good foot from the normal hovering height of 1.3m

My nephew just had his out and his is dropping... he hasn't had the update notification like I have... I'm guessing it just the wind... u live up north so it must be a little worse up your way... I'm hoping it's not a fault... dji have made me laugh cosseted them about the no signal issue and there answer is its due for a service... I emailed them back and said how can that be I only bought it on the 1st July 2016 so it's 3 weeks old... no reply as off yet

Good luck with that,
I'm still waiting 7 weeks later
They just don't give a ****
Paid for repair, oh yeah no problem let's take your cash,
As for warranty claims then forget it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.