P3S Litchi Waypoints - Warning one or more waypoints are far away (max...

Reaction score
Yes... well what is the rest of it and what is it trying to tell me?

dXgHDsd.png

It's fine. You set different cruise speeds. Waypoint is far but is ok.

The Nether world

What you sometimes need to be concerned about is that if you set a slow speed between waypoints and the AC looses connection the whole mission will continue but at the slow speed. It may mean the AC does not have enough battery to make it home.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Ah... thanks you two. My dozen or so missions had all of the waypoints manually set for max speed. I guess I didn't need to do that, so I set them all to cruse speed. Without that warning popping up anymore I could read the rest of it. "Warning one or more waypoints are far away (max 4168 feet)". Ah... that matches up to the furthest point that mission will get from the home point.

What you sometimes need to be concerned about is that if you set a slow speed between waypoints and the AC looses connection the whole mission will continue but at the slow speed. It may mean the AC does not have enough battery to make it home.
You pointed out a majorly important point. When I set different way point speeds, I keep an eye on total mission time. I try not to exceed 15 mins. to allow for "Crap, I ddn't see that coming" moments.

Reactions: Pharm
Anybody ever seen "mission failed" pop up right in the middle of the screen while on a mission (and quickly disappeared)? Happened to me right on the edge of radio contact (flying further away) and a new red line was drawn on the map straight from where the P3S was to home. But it didn't come home. 8 minutes later it came back and I checked the video and it continued on the mission.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr