P3s lens filter

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 standard a would like to know if anyone can recommend a good len filter for the standard that clips over the camera as the standard does not screw off. Also a good tablet holder. Your help would be appreciated thanks in advance..

There are several slip-ons you can get Bronx . Have tried several and just ordered the Polar Pro set off Amazon last nite as
they had dropped to 50 bucks .

Here is an inexpensive set ($27.95) set of slip-on filter gels for your P3 Standard. You get 3 of each filter, 3 lens rings, all in a little tin. You can stack the filters for higher filtering & they are so light no counterweights are necessary:

3-Pack Neutral Density Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone

Many have modded the Standard controller to accept the Inspire 1 tablet mount. There are other options available that don't require modifying the controller.

I have a phantom 3 standard a would like to know if anyone can recommend a good len filter for the standard that clips over the camera as the standard does not screw off. Also a good tablet holder. Your help would be appreciated thanks in advance..

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey guys thank you for your help I will check this out by next weekend.

Bronx_Bomber, SRP also makes filters that fit the P3S. You can find a list of all commonly used filters here.

Bronx I got the SRP and is good but hard as heck to slip on and off and did try those gels which I sent to another member as they are
just so thin and I guess you do get what ya pay for sometimes I will show the Polar Pro's I got coming this week that are on sale at
Amazon as I said and while ya there they have the Inspire mounts for your Tablet so ya can get it all at one time .
I have that on my Standard as well as my P2 TX and love it .Center your tablet nicely and very secure .If your tablet's
in a case @LuvMyTJ put me on to the slip on piece you see here TX's.jpg that will keep your case from slipping off .
It comes from the same place if I remember correctly .

I got the SRP and is good but hard as heck to slip on and off
I have the same problem with my SRP filters. Some people never mention this, so I'm wondering if SRP has a quality control issue.

I have the same problem with my SRP filters. Some people never mention this, so I'm wondering if SRP has a quality control issue.
I don't know but the one I have is a bugger . Will see if the Polar Pro's are better this week .
One think is for sure though you don't have to worry about the SRP falling off .:)

I've got the polar pro 3 pack and have been using them about a week. They slip on and off easily, but no worries about them falling off during flight. Here's a link to a video I shot with the P3S, using the polar pro ND4 filter on Saturday when it was sunny out. I'll also post a photo taken the next day using the same filter (a little less sunny). I should have a sent her up without the filter for comparison. May try that sometime soon and post again.

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Photo:

2016_01_31 Grennel Creek.JPG

You have gave me hope Russ ,Thanks :)
That looks good . Love how ya opened it up to go under the bridge :)

Reactions: Russ376
New to the forum, but I have the polar pros and they are excellent

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have gave me hope Russ ,Thanks :)
That looks good . Love how ya opened it up to go under the bridge :)

Yeah I almost had RTH kick in underneath another bridge downriver about 2 weeks ago. I don't dilly dally underneath any structure just for that fact. RTH set at 75 meters.

Awesome I am ordering 3 pack polar pro tonight thank you very much ... photos are awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.