P3S - is there a difference between UK and US spec

Reaction score
Hi - I am UK based but have the opportunity to buy a new US spec P3S reasonably priced.

Is anyone aware of any differences in the specs between the 2 - I did read someone that the controller is more powerful (range???) on US models than UK models - would this be right? And if it is more powerful, are there any benefits?

Thanks Paul

FCC mode and CE mode yes.

FCC you will get more range, from what I have read the CE is about 75% of FCC mode, another member posted that number, sorry forgot who but he gets the credit for that !

So a US spec one is FCC so has better range? With it being a standard am I likely to hit issues with video dropping out?

again from my understanding is that the mode will change automatically based on GPS location. Im in the US so I'm FCC If i take it to the UK it will automatically change to CE. Thats my understanding....

as far a video... not sure I'm sure there are more informed members here that can answer that, sorry

again from my understanding is that the mode will change automatically based on GPS location. Im in the US so I'm FCC If i take it to the UK it will automatically change to CE. Thats my understanding....

as far a video... not sure I'm sure there are more informed members here that can answer that, sorry
Your understanding is correct...wherever you are, the controller will automatically set itself to comply with the regulations for that country.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers