P3S How many drop pins??

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Long story short, my drone went hurling in about 8ft of water for about 20 seconds yesterday. We were on my pontoon and my son (no idea why, trust me he's grounded) purposely casted his fishing pole and struck the drone. Fishing line got caught up in the motor, and immediately sent it hurling about 15ft above to the water below. A prop broke, and some drop pins as well. I can't quite remember, can someone show me a pic of how many drop pins there are supposed to be? I can't remember if all 4 holes need them.........I have some spares but also ordered more drop pins.

I'm performing all other necessary drying methods in order to save her. I did fire it on after drying it really well with a hair dryer, and all seems fine so far.....except the camera may have a little bit of moisture left. I've got that soaking in rice as well, and I'm going to remove the lens cover. Battery is also in rice, although that seems ok so far. Have not tried to recharge it nor put it back in the drone. I probably fired her up prematurely yesterday but I think I dried out most of the water with that hair dryer.

It's 2 pins diagonal from each other

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the response, but can anyone be more specific as to which pins it is? I'm looking for a picture if someone can post please :) that would be great!

Thanks for the response, but can anyone be more specific as to which pins it is? I'm looking for a picture if someone can post please :) that would be great!
Here is from another post:
i-ZDTpGVL-L.jpg

Thank you so much! My camera seems a bit jittery/shaky at times.........I think I should probably just put all 4 of them on.........

Thank you so much! My camera seems a bit jittery/shaky at times.........I think I should probably just put all 4 of them on.........
You only need two, just check to make sure all the white rubber pieces are in correctly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks again Willk..........will do! I know for sure at least 1 of the shock absorbers needs replacing as it is ripped also.

Will it be a problem if we put all 4 sticks in its place? Is the photo or video be better?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

There should be extra pins in the original packaging

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers