P3S Gimble malifunction

Reaction score
Hoping this is the correct forum....

Went out flying last weekend, my bird flew great and had no issues, never has had any. Went out flying today and the gimble had issues calibrating. Reset the camera settings, calibrated the gimble and IMU through the app and still getting the same thing. It tries to do the dance and has issues... For the first few times I turned her on, it would calibrate and then right away, yaw to the right and stay there.... After the 3rd startup, this is whats happening... Any idea's or advice?

Video of the issue:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What error message do you get? check if the set screw on the upper part of yaw arm is set correctly and tight.

I'll check tomorrow... I looked at the board on the back of the gimble arm to see if that was correct... Seems the "axel" with the little flat side is the same orientation as the camera...

I notice the camera has some chips and dents on it. Did it crash recently?

I bought it used, roughly 6 months ago, and never crashed it... The previous owner may have but it worked perfect up until yesterday..

I aligned the yaw motor with the set screw properly...and she stopped doing the weird dance...now it does the dance and stays looking hard left... I tried a camera calibration And it still does it... Is there another place I should be looking?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.