P3S gimbal tilt

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Working with my new P3S I just got on Friday, chomping at the bit to get it out, too stinkin' windy and rainy in beautiful Southeastern PA today. So I'm reading over the owner's manual, says the gimbal should tilt 30 degrees up off level, mine doesn't tilt up at all off of level. I can get the 90 degree straight down, but nothing up off of level. Any insight would be welcome. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 1.17.57 PM.png

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Uhly. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I believe that is indicating the range when in use so when the quad is tilted forward the cam can look 'up' some to maintain level footage. Make sense?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Uhly. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I believe that is indicating the range when in use so when the quad is tilted forward the cam can look 'up' some to maintain level footage. Make sense?
Yes and thanks for the speedy response.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl