P3S for sale.

Reaction score
$275. Excellent Condition. Extra battery. Easy to Fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control. Amazing Images: Take stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.

USA only. PayPal. PM me if interested.
cd5a833a57a5f0e0f92c39b806f06519.jpg
aa981aab6dbdaf2a3ea34220bde31c85.jpg

My 14 yo kid is looking for a drone and he has been saving his hard-earned landscaping/mowing money up for one. Would this be a good drone? I am very interested in this one for sale.

I had bought him a Syma a couple years ago, a cheapie but it didn't last long at all.

Last edited:
I had bought him a Syma a couple years ago, a cheapie but it didn't last long at all.

Not to hijack this thread but, I started flying with a Syma X5-SW. It taught me a lot and served it's purpose until I upgraded and bought a Phantom P3S, like the one pictured above. Easy to fly, it's a great entry level machine with far better camera than what he had. Definitely steps above the Syma. If your kid enjoyed the Syma, he'll love the Phantom. $275 is a reasonable price for a P3S in good overall condition with an extra battery. A new battery alone is $150 retail. Good luck.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Any time. I've logged well over 250 flights and nearly 400 miles with my P3S. It's never failed me and always returned home, in spite of some not-so-smart moves on my part. I have no complaints whatsover about that machine. I recently upgraded to a P4 that I couldn't turn down, but my P3S will always be my favorite. Good luck.

Reactions: Droner66

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20