P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

You know how the saying goes. If it sounds too good to be true...

If it was in the US, I would buy one just to see. I don't know about how Ebay UK works, but on Ebay US, It's impossible to be scammed as long as you pay with Paypal.

Reactions: NewMexicoFlyer
The same here, if you pay with PayPal you get your money back.

I am tempted

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Seriously.... do it. What could go wrong? The only thing I could see going wrong is that they email you and say "I'm sorry, but that was supposed to be $350.00 not $35.00 (sorry, I don't have a pounds symbol). Do you still want it (pay the difference), or would you like a full refund?"

3 available? I too have never seen the differences in the UK eBay site until now.

Even if they were of questionable origin you'd think he'd still try for more than £35.

The eBay page has to be legit. I was able to login and all of my feedback and past orders showed up. So I am sure its a legit page. My expectation is that the price was entered wrong when the listing was made.

So did I. I just checked the Canada eBay site and my purchase is guaranteed by eBay. $57CAD and money back if something isn't right.

I ordered and paid through my usual channels, eBay app and PayPal, no questionable web sites or Western Union money transfers.

Only remaining question is why there were 3 available before Buick and I bought, and there are still 3. I expect to be told there are none left...

We'll see!

I guess there is a chance that this persons Ebay account has been hacked.

Definite scam...someone's hijacked a known seller's page. Just had a look at the sold figures, and up to now over 100 people have paid. That's a nice £3500 for the scammer so far! Doubtless more people will join the queue.....

If you click on the bit in the description where it has "almost gone..xxx sold in 1 hour", you can see the list of people who've paid. Increasing by the minute!

If you click on the bit in the description where it has "almost gone..xxx sold in 1 hour", you can see the list of people who've paid. Increasing by the minute!

There's our first clue… Here's what mine shows right now:
8952efd3a23ccedd341b96ee65e7c2cc.jpg

And I can't click on it.

I sent him a message stating that I will pay once I have proof this is a legit listing. Also sent eBay a message stating this is more than likely a scam posting.

Reactions: grin factor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers