P3S filters

Reaction score
Hey fellow pilots I am looking to get some nd filters for my p3s. I have been researching but it seems like each brand has positive and negative reviews. I have been using some nice ones on my mini 2 and really like how they work. Since the p3 shoots even better looking video (imo) I figured Id get a set for her. This has been a bit tougher than expected due to the difficulty in finding them or the variability of the reviews.
Please post any experiences youve had with these filters for the p3s ? Willing to pay for quality
Thank you

Years ago I bought ND filters. I did a lot of searching and reading. Polar Pro was second in ratings, but much better in cost than the top brand. (Sorry can't remember the top brands name.) They slip onto the camera lens. They were light and didn't put a strain on the gimbal. Some are much heavier and will over heat the gimbal motors. I bought the screw type for my P4. I checked and as funny as it sounds Taco brand came in close to Polar Pro. They added no extra weight and was half the price. You look cool saying I have Polar Pro, but the Taco brand has worked well for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj