P3S-DJI won’t boot up on my iPad or iPhone

Reaction score
P3S perfect condition, everything fine last time out(mid summer).
Charged everything up, went to field to fly......DJI Go wouldn’t boot up. I’ve tried deleting app and reloading from App Store on both devices.....no Go! A blank page w/ DJI Go logo comes up (20seconds), then screen goes black, and back to device opening screen.
I want to update all firmware and software, but looks like that must be done through DJI Go. I’m stuck......please help. Thanks in advance

I have the exact same problem, but unfortunately no solution. Mine started fine, had camera view and everything, but some window (from the iPad software I think) popped up and I couldn’t get rid of it. So I cycled power on the tablet and when it powered up again, the app did as you described. I have tried everything I can think of without success, including reloading the app. I have rarely used this forum but thought that I’d give it a try. I hope someone can help.

It sort of sounds like you guys updated to a newer iOS on your devices. Is that true?

It sort of sounds like you guys updated to a newer iOS on your devices. Is that true?
I didn't think so. I only use the ipad for the P3P, and had not even started the tablet for about three weeks. I suppose that it could have updated automatically, but don't know. It's the only Apple product that I have, so little familiarity with it, otherwise. If it has updated, then what? I really appreciate your help. I've had Phantoms 2 & 3 since the P2 was first shipped, but really don't have a lot of time using them (gave the P2 away last year) so when something goes wrong, I'm pretty much lost....

Charged everything up, went to field to fly......DJI Go wouldn’t boot up. I’ve tried deleting app and reloading from App Store on both devices.....no Go! A blank page w/ DJI Go logo comes up (20seconds), then screen goes black, and back to device opening screen.
I want to update all firmware and software, but looks like that must be done through DJI Go. I’m stuck......please help. Thanks in advance

Solved my own problem! I updated iOS from 11.2.1 to 11.2.2. I also deleted and reloaded DJI Go. I can now open Go. Will work on updating firmware later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers