P3S distance and settings issues asking for help

Reaction score
Hi got a P3S not getting now distance at all taken off maximum distance and beginners mode but still not getting any kind of distance either says ex signal lost strong interference etc in 3 different places now getting a bit fed up with it just going a couple of houses away before I have to bring it bck with no signal ordered a aireal mod to see if that will help not come yet also should I stay in P Mode or should I use the other 2 modes F mode or is it A mode sorry to go on but any help in distance and settings on my I phone 5 dji app is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you tried it out in the country away from any possible interference? 'Couple of houses away' could have a strong router or something messing with things.

Hi yes one time was at a sports field etc which had loads of pitches on etc still did the same [emoji57]

Try a newer, more powerful device than the iPhone 5

The only other device I have at the mo is a mini iPad so it looks like I will have to stick with the 5 for now

Are your bird and RC both up to date?

One other option if you haven't already done so is to ask the guys in the P3S area. Since the systems are so different, the P3S guys may have more ideas than the guys here in the P3P/P3A area.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1