P3s CRASHED!!! Parts- on hold

Reaction score
ok so I have a p3s .. it has crashed , shell was replaced. I am getting a compass error and cant get it to go away. I'm taking offers we can do PayPal selling drone and 1 Battery. Camera is NOT ATTACHED but will get send with it . When it is attached you can see the picture on the DJI app but i still get a compass error makes a strange noise when it is... I'm sure someone can at least use the good parts. accepting offers. I can also through in the battery charger if for a few extra bucks... would like 250 for it but willing to accept offers I do have the remote but it has a argtek mod can sell separately for $125. I did manage to get 1.4 miles with the argtek. Im sure this can be repaired but I don't have the resources to keep trying to repair it.. Let me know.. I will try to put up a video / pictures.

I can take PayPal. I'm in the Richmond Virginia area.

that works for me, I just need a ribbon cable and roll motor to fix mine. Though plug and play is a little faster lol

I am interested in the motor driver board WM301 BLDC V2 V. The motor is soldered to it. Thanks Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers