P3S Controller status light Red but RC link light is Green

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and the controller status light is not longer turning green when the phantom is connected. The phantom linking light is green and back status lights are flashing green for GPS Mode. In the DJI Go app under the remote control section it is showing "Linking Remote Controller". I was able to fly the phantom this afternoon and had no issues with the link, but the light on the remote was red. Any Suggestions?

Just a shot in the dark here, but is your video and telemetry working ?
But anyway, did you try and re-link the AC to the remote ?

Video, telemetry working, app does not show controller signal strength. Have tried the re-linking from the App and the manual process. The phantom is showing the controller is connected and the link light is green.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Mine doing the same thing but intermitantly. Link light on AC is always green but red light on controller comes on during flight but doesnt seem to affect controls. Flies fine. Never did this until i replaced the controller and linked it to my phantom 3 standard. Linked just fine and didnt notice the red light coming on until i had flown it 3 times with no problem. Happened to notice red light during 3rd flight and thought it had disconnected but still had full control. As it got closer to home (about 150ft away) green light came back on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj