P3s camera daft question

Reaction score
This is a daft question but is it possible to mount the P3 gimbal/camera on a self build drone, i could build a really nice Tarot 650 sport that would give 30 mins flight time on 6600 4s lipo but there is no camera that can give the live feed and swap from jpeg to video in flight, so is it poss to use the camera and go app like this

I can't say for sure but I will guess the odds are about 99% that it won't work out. One problem is the gimbal works off the 5.8 signal. Another problem is the Go app won't like your battery. I'm sure there will be other problems. With the constant updates, most of us feel lucky just to get a legit DJI AC off the ground successfully...

Reactions: apollo64
I can't say for sure but I will guess the odds are about 99% that it won't work out. One problem is the gimbal works off the 5.8 signal. Another problem is the Go app won't like your battery. I'm sure there will be other problems. With the constant updates, most of us feel lucky just to get a legit DJI AC off the ground successfully...
Mark, thank you for the reply, and hate to say it but i think your absolutely right, i did some googling after posting this and cant find any one who has done this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj