P3S build quality-amazed at what was wrong

Reaction score
image.png
Having bought a p3s recently and only performed a few test flights in beginner mode and no crashes, I realised something was wrong as I was suffering constant error messages

No gps safe to fly
Satellite position off
Weak radio signal
Compass error

So DjI accepted to repair it with very little fuss and it's on it's way back to me hopefully fixed and the service has been seamless so thanks to DjI for this.

But when I was sent the repair sheet , I was amazed at what needed replacment. The photo below lists the parts being replaced and made me wonder who supplies the parts and how rigourously are they tested and who puts them together ?

There are really only 2 items there. You had a bad GPS, and they threw in a new controller for good measure. Hope that's solves your issues. I have 2 P3S's and they have been flawless.

Reactions: Pharm
I hope so too just a bit disappointing quality for a new item -fingers crossed . Glad to hear yours has been flawless . Thanks

I think we need to remember that these are built in China, never noted for quality. Most are perfectly fine but you do get the odd one that is not. If you want/need quality engineering you need to buy German, if you want quality electronics you need to buy Japanese,,,,,,,,:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers