P3s batteries, need a link

Reaction score
Sorry for asking this but someone posted on here they got them for $69.99 and price matched it an got it. I looked on the search and maybe im not putting in the right key words but do apologize for asking something lik this.

If not allowed plz delete but can someone post a link of where. Ive been trying everywhere to save a little money. I know it isnt a cheap sport but batteries in canada isnt cheap for us

Any help would be much appreciated!

Lots of people were able to get Target and/or Best Buy to match this Phantom 3 - 4480mAh Lithium Battery. But since the batteries are not available online nor in local stores, their price matching policy doesn't apply. You might get lucky to find a manager who is not paying attention and still approves the match

Lots of people were able to get Target and/or Best Buy to match this Phantom 3 - 4480mAh Lithium Battery. But since the batteries are not available online nor in local stores, their price matching policy doesn't apply. You might get lucky to find a manager who is not paying attention and still approves the match
I know and i missed it

Macoman that amazon account wont ship to me which sucks. Thanks though

Here's the GameStop $50 battery thread and while it's later in the game, you haven't missed it as it all depends upon who you talk to. For me Target was much more demanding, but Best Buy sold me 2 at $50 very easily a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4