P3S and Nvidia Shield tablet holder

You could mod your remote controller and install the Inspire 1 mount. Most agree it's the most stable option. If you don't want to modify your remote controller, then try one of the options here.

Thanks - I did see this bt its only a few weeks old so wasn't sure I wanted to mod yet.

Otherwise i just bought a tablet I cannot mount opps!

See my second link above. There are some good mounting options in that thread.

Well I bought something which was supposed to fit an iPad mini. According to all measurements that is a bit wider so will see. Thanks for the link above it did help.

Well I bought something which was supposed to fit an iPad mini. According to all measurements that is a bit wider so will see. Thanks for the link above it did help.

Let us know what you bought Bob, I was thinking of trying the Nvidia myself.

I also bought this to mount the tablet holder to the controller
Amazon.com: Teenitor® FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket Support for DJI Phantom Jr Futaba Transmitter: Toys & Games

._M_0126161132b.jpg

Last edited:
I modded my remote for the inspire mount. Extremely sturdy and works perfect with my nvidia shield.

You do have to open up the controller and move the wires and drill a hole. takes 15 minutes.
I linked this mod above -- but, see this thread for detailed instructions.

yep the ebay one fitted with some margin. Haven't tested in the field yet bit looks study enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31