P3S Aluminum case Question

Reaction score
Just got my first Phantom 3 Standard and looking for a good case. I found a reasonable priced Aluminum case on BangGood but it says Phantom 4. Will a P3S fit a P4 case?? What is the physical size difference between the P3S and P4??

Will a P3S fit a P4 case?
It probably won't fit well (if at all) since the arms are wider around the motors. Also, the remote controller and batteries won't fit since they are not the same size.

You can find a list of cases that will fit the P3S here.

I'm going to get a Pelican case for my Mavic and I guarantee you there's one that will fit your phantom three. You can customize the foam inside to fit any components you need just get one that's big enough dimensionally. They come in every size you can imagine. I should add that anything made specifically for a Phantom is going to be marked up whereas a Generic put anything in it Pelican or other similar brand non drone specified case is going to hurt your wallet a lot less.

Protective Cases, Flashlights, & Outdoor Gear | Pelican Products

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm going to get a Pelican case for my Mavic and I guarantee you there's one that will fit your phantom three. You can customize the foam inside to fit any components you need just get one that's big enough dimensionally. They come in every size you can imagine. I should add that anything made specifically for a Phantom is going to be marked up whereas a Generic put anything in it Pelican or other similar brand non drone specified case is going to hurt your wallet a lot less.

Protective Cases, Flashlights, & Outdoor Gear | Pelican Products

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Yeah, it definitely costs more to fly first class. I tried the "pluck-it-yourself" option, not for me. :)

Thanks all, my decision is made and I'm purchasing the Realacc Aluminum carry case for the Phantom 3
9b0b0fe53609d4932bdf324da22db114.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Techcop50

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj