P3S- A warning keeps popping up on my display saying...

Reaction score
So I'm flying my P3S in my garden I bring it up to about 40m at about twice every second a get a repetitive message saying 'Warning a strong interference has been detected be careful flying long distances' Does this occur with anyone else and does anyone know a way of fixing this?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

sounds like some metal around

Reactions: Pilot101
Yes move to another location. I was having minor problems with my P3S . I got a iPad mini 4 . Now flying the shames area I get this message. My android didn't give me the message. I have high tension wires right next to my home.

I get this message quite often. I don't always believe it's accurate because I get it sometimes in a location where I've flown before and never seen it. However, when I see the message I just keep the bird in sight.

I get this message quite often. I don't always believe it's accurate because I get it sometimes in a location where I've flown before and never seen it. However, when I see the message I just keep the bird in sight.

Thanks for the help!

Yes move to another location. I was having minor problems with my P3S . I got a iPad mini 4 . Now flying the shames area I get this message. My android didn't give me the message. I have high tension wires right next to my home.

Thanks for the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers