P3S , 3 blades spin full, 4th slowly

Reaction score
I just got the phantom 3 standard, took first flight yesterday and everything worked fine. I tried to fly it today and 3 blades go fast on start up, and the one (Black left, opposite side of batter) barely spins, I can give it a boost and it will speed up fast and then even faster if I turn the drone sideways. Not sure what the deal is as I am new to this.

Are you taking off from a slanted surface? Because each prop spins at a different speed if the surface is slanted! Run an IMU cal. if the issue persists.

No, taking off on flat surface as I did first day of perfect flight, when it did this since one didnt want to turn the other 3 made the drone flip over and lucky I stopped it before it could tear its self all to pieces .

Tried the IMU cal, sadly didn't work, I did notice when I was holding it with that one blade and pushed it a lil to get it going it would say Max Motor speed on the controller

I think you may have a defective motor. Contact your dealer for repair/replacement info since it is new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers