P3pro went to manual mode

Reaction score
I was flying my phantom today and noticed wind picking up so I turned to head to home point then noticed wind carrying my drone to the right of me not towards me it went right at 4200ft or so and no signal which I can go much farther so I checked the flight record and it said entered manual mode wtf is that and why did it it was in smart return home any ideas guys and looked about a half mile area of last GPS and no drone

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Which app and device were you using? If litchi and android you can try the find my drone feature. Sorry about your loss I hope you find it and intact.

Was using a LG tablet with litchi and Android and I walked a half mile area and no drone but my healthy drone app says it landed with 71% battery so I am hoping to find it in tact I have enough spare parts to replace electronics

And I was using maxx range booster had perfect signal until it went into a valley my buddy has a phantom 4 and is going to fly the area tomorrow while I ground search

I was flying my phantom today and noticed wind picking up so I turned to head to home point then noticed wind carrying my drone to the right of me not towards me it went right at 4200ft or so and no signal which I can go much farther so I checked the flight record and it said entered manual mode wtf is that and why did it it was in smart return home any ideas guys and looked about a half mile area of last GPS and no drone

Upload the .csv so we can see where it was last.

Often, you can piece together a trajectory or see possible points where it is from the .csv file.

Can't view it. Need the actual .csv

Share the healthy drones page, with option to download it

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. Healthy Drones is not useful for recovering aircraft.

Reactions: Meta4
Healthy drones can give option for .csv download

On the healthy drones page there is a share button, choose to allow downloads and paste the page link

Gotta check the option for download of the .csv

Healthy drones can give option for .csv download
Attempting to find a missing drone with a Healthy Drones CSV file is a massive waste of time. I'll kick back and read along though if you want to take a stab at it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj