P3Pro Video Shakes Only to the Left

Reaction score
No issues flying after updates, but now my video 'stutters' while only flying to the left. Have balanced props, replaced props, replaced gimbal bushings, tightened gimbal screw, re-calibrated IMU, Compass, Controller and gimbal...Could this be related to the controller's left roll input?

No issues flying after updates, but now my video 'stutters' while only flying to the left. Have balanced props, replaced props, replaced gimbal bushings, tightened gimbal screw, re-calibrated IMU, Compass, Controller and gimbal...Could this be related to the controller's left roll input?
When someone asks about stuttering or jittery video, my first question is always: Did you remove the small piece of shipping foam that is often behind the gimbal on new P3s?

I ask this first because we have had so many people not see that piece of foam or not realize that it needs to come out. One guy literally left his in for a full year, thinking all along that the jittery and stuttering video was normal only to be amazed how smooth it was once he removed the foam.

Hopefully it's that easy of a fix for you as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and Flight6
When someone asks about stuttering or jittery video, my first question is always: Did you remove the small piece of shipping foam that is often behind the gimbal on new P3s?

I ask this first because we have had so many people not see that piece of foam or not realize that it needs to come out. One guy literally left his in for a full year, thinking all along that the jittery and stuttering video was normal only to be amazed how smooth is was once he removed the foam.

Hopefully it's that easy of a fix for you as well.

Hey, thank you for the quick response. Check, no foam or packaging materials. It almost seems like the gimbal is trying to exceed the stops or something, if that makes sense. I've reset the controller to default and re-connected it to the bird, re-calibrated it, but still have the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20