P3Pro found

Reaction score
Found a P3Pro in West Newbury Massachusetts. UAV has number tags on it but they start with a T so I'm unsure what they are. If you lost one in that area or know how I can look up this T number to reunite it with it's owner please reply. Thanks

T? For Telephone?
Look in the battery compartment and on the SD card for more information.

Rod

T? For Telephone?
Look in the battery compartment and on the SD card for more information.

Rod
Rod,

Yeah, I looked in the BC and just now on the SD card . Only identifying markings is the "T" number made with a label maker. No "if found" file on SD card as I put those on mine as well . The craft is not in what you would call prime condition and as far as I can tell it was lost on 6/1/17 from the last photo info.

Reactions: RodPad
So your a flyer also,

Welcome to the Forum!

Rod

So your a flyer also,

Welcome to the Forum!

Rod
Thank you. Bought a spark a couple months ago and am still learning . But everything I own is Android based so my frustration level is much higher than it should be.

Thank you. Bought a spark a couple months ago and am still learning . But everything I own is Android based so my frustration level is much higher than it should be.
What type of issues are you having with your Spark? I'm sure users here, or in the SparkPilots - DJI Spark Drone Forum forum or even in the DJI forums can help. DJI SPARK forum

BTW, were there any incompleted files on the P3Pro? As in a video file that may have been recording when it crashed and is now unreadable. There is a way to complete the file and view it if there is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20