P3Pro camera mount arm broken

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439555706.306341.jpg

Any suggestions for parts? It was a bit of a hard landing, but it's only 3mo. old!

@hunch might have a better deal/solution and has a good reputation for such work.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

gain,
let me know if you need help.
i have yaw arms and cables in stock. if you send the gimbal to me, assuming that only yaw arm and gimbal cable needs replacing
you're looking at $200 parts and labor.
Hani

btw, i tried Tbocks 3D printed solution... it's a no go, at least for me. little bend or tiny little harder
landing and the whole thing falls apart.
great idea but i don't think it's there yet.

Thanks Hunch, good to know!

Reactions: hunch
View attachment 27450

Any suggestions for parts? It was a bit of a hard landing, but it's only 3mo. old!
Hi bro, that is a weak point in the gimbal system unfortunately. If its any comfort, i broke my camera gimbal on the 2ND DAY!

I spent another US540 bucks buying the replacement gimbal and 4K camera because i didn't wanna wait for DJI to repair.

Hi bro, that is a weak point in the gimbal system unfortunately. If its any comfort, i broke my camera gimbal on the 2ND DAY!

I spent another US540 bucks buying the replacement gimbal and 4K camera because i didn't wanna wait for DJI to repair.

should have sent it over to me... have all the parts in stock to fully refurbish P3 gimbal / cameras ;)

how much do u charge. got a price list?
don't have a price list as every repair is different, but like mentioned above, new yaw arm and flex cable replacement
are usually around $200.
btw what did you do with your crashed gimbal / camera?

i don't know the part number for that but i do have couple of those from previous repairs and crashed P3 purchases

don't have a price list as every repair is different, but like mentioned above, new yaw arm and flex cable replacement
are usually around $200.
btw what did you do with your crashed gimbal / camera?
I bought a replacement 4k camera and gimbal first. My damaged gimbal and camera I sent it back to dji. If they have spares to just fix the gimbal arm and if the repairs won't cost much, I'll have it fixed and sent back to me. And then sell it as a spare in my local drone enthusiast forum.

This is the part that got broken
image.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1