P3Pro 4 Batteries, Case, Extras

Reaction score
Guys I am selling my DJI Phantom 3 Pro that comes with four batteries, 3 sets of props, and an awesome GoProfessional Case. I have flown my P3Pro and loved it, I will be upfront and say that I did have a very small crash where it flipped on the top when it landed. I have done everything to try and fix it. There is zero physical damage that I can see, no cracks, no bends no nothing. But when I fly everything is perfect, I can record, everything worked as regular but there is a slight vibration in the stabilization. I sent it off to DroneNerds for repair and they told me it needed a new Gimbal which ran $400. I didn't want to invest that much more into this with the prices plumetting. So anyone who can fix these and grab another P3P or replacement gimbal this is going to be a steal. I have example video posted to youtube so you can see it flying and what the vibration looks like.

I am asking $500 firm. Please contact me with any questions. (270) 255-9552 in the Kentucky/Tennessee area.

lower it to about $50 and its sold.:tearsofjoy:

If you decide to sell batteries separately please let me know as I'm looking for more batteries for an upcoming trip.

I have got quite a few inquiries. Do the photos not show up? Also here is the update on the battery charges... I just bought two of these in February. 0 charges, 1 charge, 24 charges, 14 charges are the charge amounts for the batteries. My price is local, if you want to ship it calculate shipping from 42104.

May I ask what firmware you are running on it?? Did they state the whole gimbal needed replacement or just parts? Thanks man.

I'm no expert, but that seems more like a gyro problem to me... or a bent prop motor. Have you tried resetting/calibrating the IMU, or swapping the diagonal motors to see if the vibration changes?direction?

I think he sold it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Guys I am selling my DJI Phantom 3 Pro that comes with four batteries, 3 sets of props, and an awesome GoProfessional Case. I have flown my P3Pro and loved it, I will be upfront and say that I did have a very small crash where it flipped on the top when it landed. I have done everything to try and fix it. There is zero physical damage that I can see, no cracks, no bends no nothing. But when I fly everything is perfect, I can record, everything worked as regular but there is a slight vibration in the stabilization. I sent it off to DroneNerds for repair and they told me it needed a new Gimbal which ran $400. I didn't want to invest that much more into this with the prices plumetting. So anyone who can fix these and grab another P3P or replacement gimbal this is going to be a steal. I have example video posted to youtube so you can see it flying and what the vibration looks like.

I am asking $500 firm. Please contact me with any questions. (270) 255-9552 in the Kentucky/Tennessee area.
do you still have this?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj