P3P

Reaction score
Hello folks, after a long research in drones I decided to get the phantom 3 pro.
It has and does all the things that I will ever need and will have fun in doing.
However I do have some major restrictions in my area, a couple of airports in my area and a hospital next door.
But I can do a little travel and fly this machine.
And also I'm planning on moving down south.
You can bet it will be in an area I can enjoy flying..
I just need to know if my choice for a starting quad copter is the right choice.
I know there are better deals out there , but I happen to like the way the P3P looks.
It appeals to me.
I come from the RC world so I know rules and regulation.
But the other reason why I'm so intrigued is that it's like flying a small Cessna plane and site seeing the country side.
That's my plan for this amazing machine.
So I have somewhat done my research.
I have also decided to get it off of eBay and go for the refurbished bundle package.
I still get a full warranty , and so what that it is used.
I'm also a electrical engineer, a water cooler computer builder. I also fly simulated airplanes online.
I have a six monitor three computer set up to fly my favorite sim planes that are as real as it gets.
I'm absolutely a nerd to the Maximus.
There is nothing in this unit that I'm not afraid to rebuild and repair;it's all part of the fun in flying.
I'm going to be a safe pilot and learn from ground up on flying safe.
Any way I will be most likely be asking many questions, so I hope you don't mind.
Is there anything I need to know about this bird.
THX...........RobertC

Welcome. Ask anything you want around here. You will find an answer to most any question you could possibly come up with.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4