P3P wont give any readings or take off

Reaction score
Hi guys. Flew my phantom 3 pro on a golf course today. Took off on first tee and landed on the green fine. When I got down it had turned upside down and now won't give any readings??? Can't take off etc
2634ebc3ca7e91b4ca4b7f33d736644c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It didn't hit anything, as I could see it. Because it landed on a slope it may have turned over. Weird now, it has reset max flight altitude to 0 and doesn't give any battery readings etc

Very weird. The camera will pan up or down and shows video feed, but says weak image transition and no settings/can't arm the motors

Perhaps. It still works well. For some reason won't connect. I did hit a tree 2 weeks ago, mayb that damage is only affecting now?

iOS recently updated to 3.1.4 from what I've heard so maybe they changed it?
Or did the iOS version always look that way?

iOS recently updated to 3.1.4 from what I've heard so maybe they changed it?
Or did the iOS version always look that way?
Guessing it's been that way before as I have seen it like that in the past but never thought go ask

Neon Euc

I'm guessing it's the new update. If so, an update should come out for android too, Atleast I hope so because I've heard that in the recent update the home point thing wasn't working right.

IOS must've had 2 updates recently then because the latest one i'v heard of was 3.1.2.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj