P3P with ESC issue & full set of gear

Reaction score
I am selling my P3 Professional that has a ESC issue.
I have had three different Phantoms, and have since moved on to a more expensive rig for my needs.
I don't have the time to fix this one, and I know someone here would be able to.

The error is "ESC status error. Please restart the aircraft." which according to research is likely because of a motor failure or wiring.

This P3 was brand new this year in May. About 2 months ago I noticed cracks in the arms, and decided to replace the entire outer shell, and add the UAV bits motor supports. Somewhere in swapping things to the new body, I created the ESC error.

I have filed a support ticket with DJI, but I expect the process of sending it in, getting it back, etc. will take forever, when many of you on the forum could probably solve the issue yourselves, or at least take it over from me.

What I am selling:

P3 Advanced
Controller w/ custom short iPad cable
Upgraded carbon fiber camera backing plate
Carbon fiber camera guard
Spare set of brand new props
4x batteries, each only discharged 7-8 times
2x 100W chargers
Charging hub for 4 batteries
DJI backpack

Any reasonable offer accepted. I don't have enough time to work through all of the issues, and I don't use the platform any more.

View media item 842
View media item 841
View media item 840

If you gave a guide price and a location you might attract more interest. Good luck with the sale

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair