P3P with 2 batteries 750 USD shipped

Reaction score
Selling a Phantom 3 Professional with two extra batteries. The drone flies great and I had no issues with it, bought a P4 and selling the P3 now.

Here's what will be included

Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Remote
2x Batteries
1x Charger

You'll want to note that I'm not including the original box and the props are somewhat used. You're getting what is in the picture and I want to be honest w.r.t your expectations.

Item location is in Chicago, IL. If you want to pick it up, test fly it or inspect please feel free to do so. I'm more than willing to meet you at a common place and sell it in person as well.

For buyers who're not in the region currently, I'll ship USPS Priority the same day(weekday) if your payment comes in by 4 PM.

If you've any questions comment/PM me, I'll be happy to give you the details.

Selling a Phantom 3 Professional with two extra batteries. The drone flies great and I had no issues with it, bought a P4 and selling the P3 now.

Here's what will be included

Phantom 3 Professional
Phantom 3 Remote
2x Batteries
1x Charger

You'll want to note that I'm not including the original box and the props are somewhat used. You're getting what is in the picture and I want to be honest w.r.t your expectations.

Item location is in Chicago, IL. If you want to pick it up, test fly it or inspect please feel free to do so. I'm more than willing to meet you at a common place and sell it in person as well.

For buyers who're not in the region currently, I'll ship USPS Priority the same day(weekday) if your payment comes in by 4 PM.

If you've any questions comment/PM me, I'll be happy to give you the details.
Will you take PayPal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic