P3P used to search body of water for victim

Reaction score
AUTHORITIES SEARCH FOR PATRICK

Law enforcement has been draining the pond for several days now, and the heli has been flying for two days so far, documenting the water level and trying to identify anything of interest. Due to the wind, the water surface has been too choppy to get much visibility beyond a foot. I've been flying a grid each morning and afternoon at an altitude of 80', and then stitching the images together in Photoshop to create an ultra hi-res map of the pond that the SAR guys can study.

Hope they don't find him and he's located in some bar somewhere!

Reactions: J.James
That's 2 hours from me and a drone can see way deeper as you know than from being in a boat . If he is in there he will float
after the gases in his body build up . They always do . We have had them take as long as a week here in some of our little rivers
to come up and is not pretty .

Reactions: 750r and GoodnNuff
That's 2 hours from me and a drone can see way deeper as you know than from being in a boat . If he is in there he will float
after the gases in his body build up . They always do . We have had them take as long as a week here in some of our little rivers
to come up and is not pretty .
i found an old chap who fell in one of our local canals a few weeks earlier.
not nice to find when your fishing with your young son

Reactions: dirkclod
i found an old chap who fell in one of our local canals a few weeks earlier.
not nice to find when your fishing with your young son
No it's not rob and it stays with you , I have seen many and remember my first one . Was a kid , they the hardest to deal with in my mind .

If he is in there he will float
after the gases in his body build up . They always do .
Not if he was fitted with some new cement shoes :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the link no longer works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub