P3P Upgrade problems v01.11.0020.bin

Reaction score
Good day gents

I need assistance.

I have successfully upgraded the abovementioned firmware on the aircraft. Then subsequently switched on the remote with iphone plugged in. The status message was that rc also required upgrade. I proceeded to download and then okayd the installation. I did not watch the whole time but think the installation was completed.

Then a call came through on the phone. I am not sure if it interuppted the process. Needless to say now i cannot establish any connection between the remote control and the aircraft anymore.

The one error message i only got was the following:

"Then accessory "C1" uses an app you do not have installed. Would you like to get it from the App store?"

The app store opens but i do not know which app to download. I am not sure if this only pertains to DJIgo or it will solve the remote c to aircraft connection problem.

With thanks in advance,

Regards

MichaelvN

You might need to relink the RC to the AC.

Reactions: JoBe
Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Good day gents

I need assistance.

I have successfully upgraded the abovementioned firmware on the aircraft. Then subsequently switched on the remote with iphone plugged in. The status message was that rc also required upgrade. I proceeded to download and then okayd the installation. I did not watch the whole time but think the installation was completed.

Then a call came through on the phone. I am not sure if it interuppted the process. Needless to say now i cannot establish any connection between the remote control and the aircraft anymore.

The one error message i only got was the following:

"Then accessory "C1" uses an app you do not have installed. Would you like to get it from the App store?"

The app store opens but i do not know which app to download. I am not sure if this only pertains to DJIgo or it will solve the remote c to aircraft connection problem.

With thanks in advance,

Regards

MichaelvN

Mine had to be relinked

So similar crap-outs as Standard I had ... recc'd Go APP updating fails at times ..

Well with my new P3P on its cooling fan mat ... fell back on my old and trusted SD Card ways ... I accepted GO's order of updating ... silly me !!

It first of all updated the RC ... then of course with no connection to AC ... it couldn't do AC.

OK - dudes if thats how you want to play ... download bin file to SD card ... stick card in slot ... wait for green light and D...DD ...

Then re-link ... BINGO ... all good.

Nigel

Well with my new P3P on its cooling fan mat ... l
What is this mat you mentioned. Can you post a picture?

It first of all updated the RC ... then of course with no connection to AC ... it couldn't do AC.

OK - dudes if thats how you want to play ... download bin file to SD card ... stick card in slot ... wait for green
FYI that you are never able to upgrade a P3 Pro with the app. The remote yes, but never the AC itself.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4