P3P turned over from a gust of wind during takeoff

Reaction score
I was flying in a windy area, and my P3P got flipped on its side when I turned the motors on. I've inspected it and both props and arms seemed fine. I've then launched it from my hands and went ahead to fly for about 10 minutes.

Now, after the flight I've started wondering if I should perhaps inspect the bird more thoroughly or perform some calibrations?

I think that the gimbal is more sensetive then the bird itself, as long as it just tipped over, as you said. It has happened to me to, a few times.

Happens all the time. Usually once you have it happen the second time people learn their lesson and either shield it from the wind somehow or hand launch it. I doubt it caused any real damage. Is it doing something funny?

Happens all the time. Usually once you have it happen the second time people learn their lesson and either shield it from the wind somehow or hand launch it. I doubt it caused any real damage. Is it doing something funny?
No, and after it tipped I just turned it off and back on again, and after having a quick look at arms and props, went on to fly for 10 solid minutes without any issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj