P3P Storage to Sky Again (Software)

Reaction score
It's been a year plus... Since I have even seen my drone or flew.
I've had some exciting adventures that kept me away.

I want to get it in the sky again, what should I look forward to in upgrading the software? I'm hoping the batteries are okay I will charge those from there long sleep.

What comes to your mind first?

Tim

Well batteries are charging from there sleep... Looks good and controller looking AOK too.... Can anyone input what kind of trouble I mite run into updating the software? Thats all Im really worried about... HELP :)

I plan on bench running the batteries before flight...

I think it's going to be the software update that will create the biggest PINA.

Best thing I did was buy the hard case for storage.... The DGPC case did it's job...

Simple I hope... I see windows 10 does not format to fat32 anymore.
My SD card was not being formatted right, so I just tried SmartDisk ..
Crossed fingers...

Simple crap like this drives you nuts!!!

Last edited:
What comes to your mind first?
What comes to mind first are the several threads we have seen recently that started with, "I haven't flown my P3x in a while. I tried to update everything and now it [ is stuck on the 'How to Connect Screen' ; will not link ; says No Image Transmission Signal ; has no live view ; will not finish the FW update ; won't let me downgrade ; etc ]. It worked perfectly the last time I used it. Help!"

If it were me, I wouldn't even consider upgrading anything until I first made sure that everything still worked as it did before. Once functionality has been verified, it will be much easier to troubleshoot issues if something goes wrong during or after the update process should you choose to update.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Little to late... My First post was what should I look for... No Answers after the fact you chimed in... It would have been nice if someone warned my before. :) I'll get it fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl