P3p remote update

Reaction score
For some reason I am having a hard time updating the remote, I'm not sure what's wrong, the aircraft updated just fine, any suggestions?

Which version is installed on the remote controller right now? What exactly doesn't seem to be working?

Which version is installed on the remote controller right now? What exactly doesn't seem to be working?
I'm not sure what version the remote has, it's telling me there is an update so I downloaded the latest one. The air craft was a success on updating, but no luck with the remote.

Check the About section in DJI GO. It'll show the current RC version there.

You'll need to install firmware version 1.3.2 first. After that, you can jump right to the latest version. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Hi my remote needs an update according to the Dji Go app, It has App 2.50 Firmware 1.6.40 I tried updating the remote through the app but it wont download anything, so I found your post above and followed that because my remote was lower, so I used the 1.3.20+ bin file and that worked through the usb stick method, so now I have RC 1.3.20+ but it still will not let me update the RC.

Any ideas guys.

Flack

I had the same problem, drone uodated fine but the app kept telling me to update my RC so i grabbed the 1.3.20 update put it on a usb and updated that way, then used the dji goapp to do the final update to the latest one

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah I tried that but it still wont let me update any further, it just does nothing when I insert the card.

Flack

Have you tried resetting the RC?

b165b0e07ac8a467819784909b53efa6.jpg

Try this...thats how i solved my problem.

Well I have tried everything I can, I even dropped the bird back to Firmware 1.5 and still the RC will not update to 1.5, I am open to any suggestions now please.

Flack

Ok after reading through pages of posts I found on another site that a member had to enable USb debugging mode on the Nvida Shield to get his update to work through the app, I did this and now my RC is up to date .. What a fiasco, but at least I learnt something..

Flack

You are now worthy of flight,

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So, I've got a brand new P3P. I'm trying to get everything updated. The aircraft updated fine up to 1.5, but the remote will not update using SD card or though the app. Here's where I'm at:
444d4c681fc7fb74060d4f7a195de037.jpg

Please help with any suggestions.

clamps, you'll need to install 1.3.2 on the remote controller before installing something newer.

Last edited:
I did try to install 1.3.5 also and it wouldn't start updating on the remote controller. I tried the sd card, reformatted, flash drive, sub cable-tether method and none of it would start on the RC

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj