P3P Remote Controller Battery

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase a LiPo battery for my Phantom 3 Pro GL300C Remote Controller?

It will not charge and I have tried the hard reboot with no success. Looks like I will need a new battery but cannot locate one anywhere in my search.

We need to ask : Just how old is the system RC Drone ?........hey IF its not a year old......contact Dji and request a return authorization number and send it to them for a new battery ! and yes you can buy a new battery IF you have to and its out of warranty.

We need to ask : Just how old is the system RC Drone ?........hey IF its not a year old......contact Dji and request a return authorization number and send it to them for a new battery ! and yes you can buy a new battery IF you have to and its out of warranty.

The remote is over 1 year old. No warranty left. MotorCycle-Man, do you know where to purchase new battery?

The remote is over 1 year old. No warranty left. MotorCycle-Man, do you know where to purchase new battery?
I'm going to do some research for you......stay with me ! I just thought of this : take that old battery out and take it to a place that sales all kinds of batterys...car ...cell phone..deep cycle....show them the battery and tell them YOU need one just like it....see what they say....it has to be like yours to be able to recharge properly !........and im still doing some research for you too !

Last edited:
Reactions: T3rdEye
I found this on banggood, dimensions look correct so I ordered but I'm still waiting for it, Plus the price was right
emoji106.png
a20d6a155195065d754b5d99897c0946.jpg

Reactions: T3rdEye
Does anyone know where I can purchase a LiPo battery for my Phantom 3 Pro GL300C Remote Controller?

It will not charge and I have tried the hard reboot with no success. Looks like I will need a new battery but cannot locate one anywhere in my search.
We see this question regularly, but sadly DJI still does not make the battery available nor is there any third party direct plug in replacement available. Some seem to have been able to make one using commonly available parts however.

Below is one thread out of many on the topic. It discusses using parts and has links to videos before the thread goes off the rails.

Replacement battery for P3A controller?

Reactions: JoBe and T3rdEye

Or just double check the cells/ volts and you’ll be able to get a good battery on amazon or such! I’d bought a “” dealer”” battery for one of my quads for 26. Dollars only to peel the label off and see it’s a very common battery I could have gotten for 6 dollars!!! They didn’t even remove the underlying sticker from who made it for the dealer! Lesson learned!

I found this on banggood, dimensions look correct so I ordered but I'm still waiting for it, Plus the price was right
emoji106.png
a20d6a155195065d754b5d99897c0946.jpg
did this one arrive yet and how did you deal with the logic board ni the remote battery and the different lead and connectors?

Or just double check the cells/ volts and you’ll be able to get a good battery on amazon or such! I’d bought a “” dealer”” battery for one of my quads for 26. Dollars only to peel the label off and see it’s a very common battery I could have gotten for 6 dollars!!! They didn’t even remove the underlying sticker from who made it for the dealer! Lesson learned!
same question for you if you get one off the shelf how did you deal with the logic board ni the remote battery and the different lead and connectors?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20