P3P Refurbished, Should I or Shouldn't I?

If it's still within your budget, buy new. You won't regret it.

Reactions: Nickster
For what my opinion matters, I myself would want any wear and tear to be mine. At least new, you know what you have. If I could possibly swing it, I'd get new. If you don't mind having thoughts as in wondering if it has replacement parts, and if those parts were new or used taken from a crash, then go for it.

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I purchased my p3p for a thousand bucks and after 3 months of flying and one repair for shell cracks I regret buying it. Save your self the money and go used / refurbished.

Reactions: Nickster and auen1
I already have the P3S and I am looking at an upgrade since I am doing some large area stuff for for a soccer complex. I really want the Inspire, but not in the budget. This I could probably get my better half to agree to. I am torn as it says refurbished by DJI, DJI authorized dealer for $100 less than their site. I found a new on eBay for $800. Amazon has it and battery for $999. I may run to Best Buy at lunch and see how much it is there. I may email the seller too so I can have them tell me exactly what was refurbished and why. Thanks for the insight. Price is definitely something to keep in mind and peace of mind with new.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you can stretch your budget by few hundreds, go for new P3P. This would give you peace of mind.

Reactions: Nickster
The mavic is nice looking, but doesn't look like it is built for professional photography like the phantom and inspire series. The range is nice, but you are hindered with only being able to use your phone for it.

I found a deal from an authorized DJI dealer for refurbished P3P for $649. Should I do it or just get a new one? Thoughts?

what does refurbished mean anyway? It could mean anything from wiping it clean to replacing defective parts. Or it could mean an open box return and it is brand new. unless you want the Mavic i would go rf.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik