P3P RC will not recognize any device IOS/Android

Reaction score
Hello Moved up from a p3s to a new in the box p3p and like so many others can not get passed the "How to Connect" screen. It is a sad thing how dji is still treating us like we are all not only completely green but ignorant as well I for one have not read anywhere or heard that there IS a problem from dji, and that they are working on it! As I read over and over droves of quad pilots swearing completely off of the dji product.
I have the same problem and frustrations I am a retiring Union IRONWORKER citified A&P and a 35 year photographer, planing on getting my Drone CERT to earn my living extended. However .......
Now I have read that reverting back to an older version 1. 1. 9+ will fix the unfixed
Is there any chatter on this?
Any and all help is appreciated
Thank you

What display device are you using? On the how to connect screen did you slide through the different models to find yours?

Something else... Delete the DATA and CACHE from the device. Reboot all.

If display device holds info of P3S it may need to be fully cleared by deleting DATA and CACHE from it. Reboot..

And reboot drone and device and controller after any deleting or changing stuff.

In DJI go app you'll need to swipe/slide through the models to find yours. You should then see blue button saying : Camera.

The iPad I also used with my standard the Samsung on5 is new
I also have the Autopilot program

Yes of course I completely uninstalled the go app and reinstalled . Still no go

Yes I am on the correct one
Like I said in the post there are it seems hundreds of other pilots with this exact problem

When in DJI go/ Camera button: do you see a window saying: Firmware update or required update? If so, click that.

If you can access the ABOUT page in DJI go, (with drone/controller on, what revision levels are listed for firmware?

Seems I remember also something along the lines of changing the display device's USB mode. MTP/FTP/file transfer mode.

No never get that far....I wish
Do you think reverting to an older version firm where will help I read that it dos?

Is there a pull down window on device to choose what transfer mode needed?

Try (with everything on) unplugging USB out of device, then plugging it back in. Do you get a mode option?

Ok switching to the ipad downloading version 1. 1. 9 giving this a try
And yos you are rigbt about the pull down i will let you know what happends
You gave me lots to consider sir
I thank you for your help

The .bin file from DJI firmware download must be unzipped. The .bin file must be in root dir. on SD card.

Reactions: Gerald Lee
I'd try getting the device connected before flashing firmware. Hope it works for you, I hate seeing people frustrated, throwing hands up when it is just a simple thing not thought of.

Reactions: Gerald Lee and Loz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1