P3P RC Requesting Inspire FW Update.....???

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Pro RC is prompting me to updated its FW with Inspire 1 FW...

"Current Remote Controller not Support DJI GO Firmware Update. Download Firmware v1.3.20 by using a USB at http://www.dji.com/products/inspire-1/download/."

I already attempted to updated it using the v1.9.60 updated, but it wouldn't accept it. The result log kept saying that the RC is already up to date.

I had similar on my phone Samsung S6 where it says that I should update my standard to latest, I don't have a standard at all. On the tab I use normally to fly, I don't have such message.
Maybe time to uninstall Go app and clear its folders ? Take care to save to DJI cloud all your flight logs before, if you want to retrieve them after the app reinstall.

Which RC firmware version do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

You need to install firmware 1.3.2 on your RC via a memory card before you can install the latest version using DJI GO. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Reactions: BigAl07
Solved this problem here two weeks ago. Try starting RC first, then phantom, then DJI Go. This made the update notice never appear.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers